Missouri Babies
Options

NBR: Tell me where you like to vacation??

I need ideas for a trip sometime next year without DD and I'm at a total loss!  DH and I just want to get away for about 5 days.

Re: NBR: Tell me where you like to vacation??

• Options
    My husband and I went to Aruba for a week and it is VERY relaxing.  There wasn't a ton to do but lay on the beach, dinners and wine.  We are also looking to do a CA. wine tour.
  • Options
    we just rented a cuuute cabin at Table Rock Lake....you can check it out online if you google Water's Edge in Kimberling City, MO.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We also just got back from Table Rock Lake, but we went as a family vacation with all of Dh's family. IL's rented cabins for us at Big Cedar Wilderness Club and it was a beautiful place. It is very family friendly, but there were also many couples there just relaxing on the lazy river and taking in the breathtaking views.

Two and a half years ago we went to Negril, Jamaica and stayed at Riu Tropical Bay. It was heaven! You sleep as late as you want, wake up for breakfast then spend the morning laying on the beach. When you are hungry go get some lunch then spend the rest of the day either at the pool or at the beach. We went snorkling, took a trip up the coast to Margaritaville, and did a whole lot of nothing. Perfect!

M E L I S S A My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"