Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

***I must confess...***

...that when my husband was at class last night I opened up a bag of Andes Mint baking chips and ate a handful straight from the bag.

...before that I ate a chocolate covered banana at work

...and before that several snicker/baby ruth minis.

I'm on a roll.  And my pants feel tight.  Lovely.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ***I must confess...***

• I would also like to say that I am super-annoyed at my boss' prissy face this morning. 

That is all for now.

• lol hope you feel better confessing! we all sneak in those munchies just suck it in  girl n get in those jeans!!!!!!! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Lkat17Lkat17 member

haha! I understand.

Saturday, my step-mom sent me home with a bunch of chocolate chip cookies for DH and I. I have nearly devoured the entire bag. They were delicious. DH better hurry up and eat one or they will be gone. hehe.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • It's alright!  A little chocolate never hurt anyone!  I admit that last night I made some Nestle Turtle cookies ( break and bake) fully knowing that dh hates pecans, and they would be all mine! hehe
  • IouliaIoulia member

I made a batch of brownies on Sunday for DH.  Somehow I've ended up eating most of them.  Embarrassed

You're in good company!

• ill join in...we baked in activities at my nursing home...we can eat with the residence if we are working activities...we made a bunch of chocolate chip cookies...i admit i think i ate atleast 5! OOOPS...not im thinking about baking some here at home...lol
  • linz85linz85 member

I made myself s'mores the other day in the microwave..they were realllly good lol

I used chocolate graham crackers instead of the regular kind, Cookies n' Cream Hershey bars and we have extra big marshmallows...Yum I need to patent this smore recipe before someone else steals it lol.

**All WELCOME!**
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"