Nebraska Babies
Options

OB Recomendations?

Hi ladies.

I need your recomendations for an O.B.  I need someone who's laid back but has lots of experience. I live in Omaha. Thanks

Carrie

Re: OB Recomendations?

• Options
    My sister and I both use Dr Gema Simmons. She is with Alegent and goes between Lakeside and Immanuel. We love her, she always takes the time to listen to questions and thoroughly answer them. You never feel rushed or like you are just a number with her. We both think she has been just wonderful.
  • Options

Mine is Erin Evans from Alegent as well she is always ready to answer questions and will spend as much time as needed with you and you don't feel rushed

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Hedrick at Mid-City OBGYN.  She's great and laid back, but she has a lot of experience!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesexygrl77:
    My sister and I both use Dr Gema Simmons. She is with Alegent and goes between Lakeside and Immanuel. We love her, she always takes the time to listen to questions and thoroughly answer them. You never feel rushed or like you are just a number with her. We both think she has been just wonderful.
    Dr. Simmons delivered my little girl as well. I absolutely loved her for my doctor. As the previous post stated she always listened and gave wonderful advice.
    The Fight  Against Boredomimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dr Nancy Mathews! She is through Methodist and will be located at the new location on 192nd and Dodge! LOVE HER!!!
  • Options

I have a doula client using Dr. Erin Evans and really like her a lot.  She is very laid back and willing to go over anything you might have questions about.  She is extremely friendly and I have heard many great things about her from other doulas and also nurses at Lakeside.  I also like Dr. Stancil at UNMC.  He is very very laid back and willing to work with you.  He was the doctor for a client I had last month going for a Vaginal birth after 2 c-sections (VBA2C).  He was very supportive and easy going.  I felt very comfortable with him and I normally prefer female doctors.  I personally used the Methodist midwives for my last baby and LOVED them!  They are truly amazing! Hope this helps.

AJ

:)AJ Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Legino at MidCity OBGYN (72nd and Center).  He is absolutely amazing.  I have a 6 year old and had a woman doctor.  After moving to Omaha, I tried 4 different doctors and was finally told about Dr. Legino.  I was a little reluctant because I wasn't sure about using a male.  I have never been sooo happy with a doctor.  I am 28 and am 13 weeks pregnant.  At 7 weeks, Dr. Legino tested my progesterone levels to find that they were really low.  Low progesterone can lead to miscarriage so he put me on pills for the 1st trimester.  I was never tested for that during my 1st pregnancy.  he will take care of you...very proactive and not pushy:)  He's also very funny.  My husband loves him so that is a big plus!!! Good luck:)
  • Options
    I see Dr. Ann Sjulin at Mid-City and LOVE her (and her NP's). She never rushes you and is just overall awesome! I will say I know alot of girls who go to Mid-City and they all love their OB's too so you really can't go wrong with any of them there. 402-397-6600
    Holly
  • Options
    Dr Wiedner at Methodist...laid back and easy to talk to. He was actually recommended to me from my first GYN/OB that actually delivered me 42 years ago that retired. He was awesome so I trusted his recommendation. PLUS my Repro Endo doc approved...and "that" says something. She speaks her mind. lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"