Military Families

support groups

hey ladies. my DH is currently gone to BCT, and I am having a little trouble coping.  I was wondering if there is anyone who knows of any support groups in the st louis/belleville, IL area or springfield, IL area.  if anyone knows of anything, any information would be great.  Thanks!
BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

Re: support groups

• Check out the enlisted spouses club.  They can usually help you out and give you some guidance.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know of too many places that have a support group for spouses of people in BCT.  I will say that the ladies on this board and the Military Nesties board can be a great support for you.  Hang out on both boards.  There are quite a few girls on MN who have husbands away at training right now.  There are also quite a few of us who have been through it ourselves.  We can try to answer any questions you might have about what your H is going through and what you can do to make the time go by faster for both of you. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Is he going National Guard or AD? Camp Lincoln down in Springfield has a bunch of stuff, they probably have a group down there. If you have any questions PM me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"