Secondary IF
Options

I'm coming out...

Forgive me for lurking lately ladies, it's been an uneasy time for me, but I have good news to share: BFP!  EDD in mid January 2011.

We have been pursuing adoption in the past 6 months, but on Mother's Day I got a surprise BFP. I've had 3 m/c during 2.5 years of IF treatment, and have experienced the same spotting/cramping, but so far this bean is sticking around! I've have 3 good ultrasounds (they think the spotting is a subchorionic bleed), and now hear the bean regularly on the doppler. I have my NT scan this week, so we're praying everything is perfect.

We finished our PRIDE training for adoption in May, and we hope to continue on to our homestudy after this pregnancy. Adoption was always a dream of ours, so we still hope to pursue it if possible in the future.

I have been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers---I love seeing our success/nursery list grow!

Re: I'm coming out...

• Options

I was wondering who it was after Queenbone's rather cryptic line in the check in!!

CONGRATS Sweety!!!!!!!  I am so, so thrilled for you!!!!!!!

Sick precious Little One, STICK!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Oh, I am thrilled for you!!! I saw your name by the post, and my heart skipped a beat! Wonderful news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  & Josi, when the heck did you become 32w?!  Ack, so excited for all you ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JMayJMay member

Congratulations!!!  What great news, and what a wonderful Mother's Day!  H&H9M!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    I knew your miracle would come!!!  I'm soooo happy for you Smile  Please keep us updated on everything!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    Congrats, thats awesome!!
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Yay!  I'm so excited for you.  I couldn't help myself, I already moved your name down on the check list.  What a wonderful Mother's day gift!  I'm glad you will be pursuing adoption after this baby too.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    So excited that things are going well!
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    Yay Shaunie!  I'm glad you came out. :)
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options
    Soooo happy for you!  Best wishes for a H&H pregnancy!
  • Options

Congratulations and best wishes for a healthy pregnancy!

• Options
    Congratulations!!!!  Best of luck with everything:)
  • Options
    HOORAY!  I've always followed your posts because we seemed to have a similar history--I've been so hoping to see a post like this from you!  Many, many congratulations--I'm so thrilled for you!  I know this is an answer to prayer. :)
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"