Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

OBGYN in IRVING

Hello all,

I am 4 weeks pregant and I am looking for good OBGYn in Irving area.

Could some one share some info and refer me.

thanks  

Re: OBGYN in IRVING

• I'm not PG yet but I see Dr. Jennifer Staud at Tuscan OBGYN in Las Colinas.  I referred my good friend to her as well for her pregnancy and she was very happy. 
    Help for Haiti: Learn What You Can Do

BFP 12.20.2010 :: missed m/c 1/2011 around 8 weeks
    BFP @ 9dpo 5.24.2011 :: missed m/c 6/2011 around 7 weeks
    positive for ANAs (1:40) with a speckled pattern
    MTHFR c677t mutation (heterozygous)
    *folic acid, baby asprin, Prometrium, acupuncture, Lovenox*
    BFP @ 9dpo 2.1.2012 || HCG = 8 : Progesterone = 19.2
    2nd HCG @ 11dpo = 40 || 3rd HCG @ 21dpo = over 5000!
    Stick, little one, stick! EDD October 15, 2012
  • Kristin Carmichael - 972-247-8757

She delivers at Las Colinas Medical Center. I have been seeing her for 4 years and love her. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Marroquin in Las Colinas. Her group is called Medical and Surgical clinic of Irving. 972-253-2530. I will be delivering at Las Colinas Med Cntr. She is wonderful very down to earth and personable. Seems more like a friend than a doctor she just moved to the corner of 114 and MacArthur great location.

Good Luck!

• Thanks to all you Ladies...for sharing and recommending good OBGYN

I have a question in my mind..and since 3 days I have been seriously thinking about it!!

All these days I had PCOS and consulted a fertility clinic with there help I have conceived and on Tues my Dr would refer me to OBGYN after checking my baby's heart beat.

I am really scared of normal vaginal delivery...and my sixth sense is saying to me that I must go for C section as my birth plan.I am more then happy to get C section done as well.

as its safe for me and the baby!!

so I am in search of a good OBGYN who is very good at performing scheduled C section .

Can ask the OBGYN in the very first meeting with her..and I want c section..will she be comfortable to do it for me ....And I dont want Vbac

is it the best approach to take

Ones I keep my expectations clear..I feel I would be rest assured of my pregancy journey !!

Pls advise me...!! and how to approach the Dr also.

I would appreciate ur response. 

• can some one help me?? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"