Philadelphia Babies
Options

Birthmark in Media.

Does anyone know anything about it?  Shopped there?  Taken their classes?  I just moved into the area and realized it was there.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birthmark in Media.

• Options
    I've shopped in there and consulted with Jackie when I needed help with breastfeeding when DD was born.  The shop is very small but I'd say the prices are fair.  They rent hospital grade pumps, they sell pumps and pump supplies, nursing bras and tanks, "babywear", cloth diapers and a small selection of natural/organic toys.  
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I haven't been there yet but I'm hoping to take one of their classes soon.  I called the number and the person who answered was friendly.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jc&catjc&cat member
    I went there when DS was very small for a little bfing "support" group. It was nice for getting out and conversation. DH took DS there 1-2x in the winter for a class and said it was fun. DS was a little old for the class but otherwise it was a nice group. They have a larger location around the corner from the store for the classes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have bought things there (Moby, cloth diaper stuff, hand made booties). The staff is very helpful, especially if you need BFing support. Everyone is friendly and willing to listen and make suggestions when I had concerns/questions about everything from child care to bfing. Nice neighborhood resource. Welcome to the neighborhood!
  • Options
    i went to the breastfeeding support group a few times and that was about it. i didn't shop there though.
  • Options

I went to the BF Support group many times when I was on Maternity Leave.  Very helpful!

JC - maybe we saw each pther.  I was there Nov 08 - Jan 09.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"