Pennsylvania Babies

Please suggest your family practice Mech. area.

TIA
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Please suggest your family practice Mech. area.

• It's not a family practice but DS goes to Heritage Pediatrics and DH & I go to Bowmansdale Family Practice.  They are all connected.  We tried to go to the office on Good Hope Rd when we moved (which is also in the group and is a family practice) but none of the doctors were accepting new patients.  DH & I are both really happy with our care and the care our son gets at Heritage.
  • DH and I go to West Shore Family Practice in Mech. and LOVE them!  Dr. Harker is fabulous!  Highly recommend.  
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Bowmansdale family pratice which is where my husband goes, though my LO goes to JDC Pediatrics.

• I go to Bowmansdale Family practice and see Dr. Larson.  Love her!  She's great!  DD goes to JDC Pediatrics.  Love them too!!  :-)
    BFP #1= DD, We've been TTC DC #2 since 8/11. BFP #2 on 4/18/12, BO confirmed on 5/21/12, natural mc 0n 6/1/12. BFP #3 on 10/11/12.... Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • We go to Good Hope family Practice.  They are great I really like them.  I think they just got a new doctor too, that may be accepting new patients.  DS goes to Ryder, Barnes pediatrics I have also been very happy with them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"