Secondary IF
Options

**shaunie**

Do you still lurk around here?  I haven't "seen" you in ages and just wondered how you're doing.
imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise

Re: **shaunie**

• Options

Hi Lucky! I do lurk on here from time to time, and have been meaning to post an update one of these days, to check in with my 2IF ladies.

I do have news---we are cautiously expecting a January '11 baby!  I got my BFP on Mother's Day, but since about 5 weeks I started having spotting and cramping. Cramping finally subsided and but the spotting continues, and does to this day, though very lightly. The good news is I have had 3 good ultrasounds, and peanut seems to be sticking around!  I am now approaching 12 weeks, I have my NT scan next week.

I have read about your great news as well--CONGRATS!!! I hope all is going well. I friended you on facebook:o)

• Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member

O! M! G! Shaunie!!  Congratulations!  That's wonderful news. :)  I'm praying that this is your take home baby.  You so deserve it.

I know what you mean about cautiously expecting.  H and I are so nervous about this one too.  We're thrilled, but preparing ourselves for it to be okay either way. 

Did you do treatments or was this a surprise kinda like mine was? 

Remember, we were always cycling about the same time? I always knew we were "meant to be" pregnant with each other. LOL It just took a while for us to get there. 

I'll message you on FB, but you HAVE to do an announcement here b/c no one's going to see it in this post and I don't want to steal your thunder. ;)

Congratulations again!  Your news has made my day. :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    Oh, and I missed your DS's beautiful smile.  I'm happy to see it again. :)
  • Options

**butting in**

so excited to see you both and see that you both have great news.  take care and best of luck to you both!

• Options
    Hot d@mn, Shaunie!!!! That is awesome news!  I am so excited and I hope that you have lots of success with this baby!!! Yippee!!!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"