Adoption

Hello from Peru!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to take a quick minute to tell you that we met M today, and he's amazing!  He's funny and silly and sweet and tender and loves attention and just all around the most awesome kid we could have imagined.  He's so excited to have a forever family, and we couldn't be happier to have him as our son.

I'll be back with more updates soon, I just had to share with you, since you've all been such a wonderful support to me throughout this everlasting process.  I love you all! 

Re: Hello from Peru!

• YAY!!!  So excited for you!  Enjoy this journey together!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay!!! Thanks for the update! I've been thinking about you!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • You just made my day! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every minute
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

TTC since 2005
    missed miscarriage nov 2006- 4 failed clomid cycles-
    3 failed femara iui cycles-
    moving on to IVF oct 2011
    ER nov. 7th
    tansfered 2 blasts on 11/10
    lots of +hpt!!
    beta #1 on 11/21= 50.4
    beta #2 on11/23= 90.8
    another miscarriage 12/23
    moving on to Round 2 of IVF with an auto immune dx
    ER 4/23-retrieved 12 eggs
    ET 4/28 3 transfered
    Beta #1- 356
    Beta #2- 870

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Hooray!  That's wonderful!!   Enjoy the rest of your time in Peru

• gosh!  I'm so excited for you and M!  Hope everything goes smoothly and you are all back home soon.
    TTC #1 for over 5 years - too many to count IF treatments (tried everything and anything), repeat miscarriages. Finally, Sticky Success!! B/G Twins arrived 2011. VOTE on my Name List Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so so excited for you, Captain!!!  Glad everything went well with meeting M - he sounds wonderful!!

• amazing news!  Can't wait to hear all about your trip
  • Big Smile That's so great! I'm so excited for you, and to hear more.
               image      image      image
  • Hooray!!  I'm so happy for you and M!!  I'm glad everything is going well!  Enjoy every minute and I can't wait to hear more about your journey!
    TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
  • I'm so happy your meeting went well. Can't wait to hear more updates!
  • Best update! Have an amazing rest of your trip and enjoy this special  time with M!
  • Thats wonderful!! I have been looking for an update from you! :-)  He sounds so sweet and I can't wait to see pictures

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Great news! I can't wait to hear more.
  • How absolutely wonderful. Hope everything goes smoothly (for a change) and you can bring home your son!
  • imageDr.Loretta:
    Great news! I can't wait to hear more.

This!

• Big Smile So, so awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it! What an amazing feeling to finally meet your son!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • I've been away from the board for awhile but I am sooo excited to hear that you are finally in Peru.  I'm THRILLED to hear that you have met him and that things are going well.  can't wait to hear more updates!
  • Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you that your meeting went well!!
  • Wooohooo! That is so exciting! Congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just popped over here to lurk specifically to see if you had posted an update! I'm so excited for you and so happy that M finally has his forever family!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Exciting! Thanks for sharing this great update!
  • yay!!! enjoy this special time!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • That's so great to hear!  thanks for sharing!
  • Yay, I'm so glad you updated.  I've been thinking about you all.  Enjoy!  And update your ticker when you get home :)
  • I am so excited for you! Congratulations on your little guy!
  • I am so glad to hear things are going well. congrats.
    Proud Momma of our daughter Charlie! She found her forever home August 2010 Hope to be the proud momma of #2 in July
  • So glad to hear from you!  Glad to hear it's going well :)

Can't wait to hear more when you get home!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• YAY!!! So happy for you!!! Keep us posted!!!!
    Connor's mom....Our little monkey is 3....climbing and running and jumping his way to 4!
  • woo!  yay!  please keep us posted.  : )
    *TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I just got the biggest smile reading this.  SOOO happy for you - keep us updated!  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"