Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

diaper bag suggestions?

i have a specific diaper bag desire.  we have a maclaren quest, which i love, but the basket is a little small.  i'm wanting to trade diaper bags for one that is taller and narrower (i have the skip hop studio right now and it's uber wide) so that i can easily slide it in the basket and still get stuff out of it without dragging it entirely out of the basket.  any ideas?

Re: diaper bag suggestions?

• Options

What about one of the other Skip Hop bags?  I liked the Duo Deluxe but went with the Studio because I wanted a wider bag. 

Also, the Petunia Pickle Bottom shoulder bags would probably work.

I also have the LL Bean Diaper Bag and it is narrow.  I am using it as my "smaller" diaper bag so it defnitely doesn't hold as much as the Studio but I still love it.

Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You might want to try the Reese Li bags. They are made to fit on a stroller (via a strap adjustment) or can be carried traditionally on your shoulder. I love them, and they are made in USA.

www.reeseli.com

photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

the one i have has straps to go on the stroller also.  i'd just rather have the diaper bag in the basket.  i have an organizer that goes on the handles. and the stroller is pretty lightweight, so if my diaper bag is on the handles and i take lo out....the stroller tips over (yeah, it's happened a lot... oops)

thanks though :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"