February 2011 Moms

First appt isn't until 10 weeks

I am dying with anticipation.  I really have to wait that freaking long to see our little peanut in there?

I am already so bloated that one of my friends guessed I was pregnant.  I want to tell my boss before he figures it out but I want to make sure that everything is ok first...

Anyone else have to wait this long?!?

Re: First appt isn't until 10 weeks

• Yep, 9.5 weeks is my first appt. Although I have a friend who is giving me an u/s 7/6! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Most girls have to wait till then, alot of us had early u/s because of previous losses.

Try some yoga for the bloating! I have been doing a pregnancy yoga dvd at home.... and it really helped to regulate my bowels, and calm down the bloating.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 8 weeks for me, which has surprisingly gone faster than I thought. 
  • My first appointment isn't until almost 11 wks.  I wish it were sooner, but all seems to be going well so far so I am trying not to think about the wait. 
  • Etta07Etta07 member
    yep about 9 wks before I get to talk to anyone.  my primary care dr has seen me more for my pregnancies than an ob nothing different about this one but that will change when we find out this is our take home baby.
  • my first appointment is not until July 21st, which will be day 1 of week 11
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My first appt with the midwive isn't until 11 weeks and it will likely be that I don't have an ultrasound until between 18-20 weeks.  It is making this whole thing seem like it's taking forever!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • BDK807BDK807 member
    Yep, my first appt is at 10 weeks on July 8th. I can't wait until next week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imagesummersoff17:
    my first appointment is not until July 21st, which will be day 1 of week 11

This exactly! :) I had to cancel my 8 week appointment which was supposed to be today.  

• mine is on August 2nd... 10 weeks. it is kind of a bummer, I wish someone could just tell me that everything is OK!
  • I haven't booked mine yet. But my Dr.knows me and told me NOT to book until at least 9w. He knows I'd be in there every week if I was allowed! I have to get my 1st u/s prior to my appt, so that will be sooner (its not at the Dr.'s office). I can't wait though! DH wants to see something too, especially b/c he can't 'feel' pregnant. 
  • Mine isn't until July 14 which will be 12 weeks. But I'm in Spain so I guess it's different here. My regular doctor told me that they don't make appointments until then unless there's some type of problem.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes, my first appt is 10 weeks, which is finally next week!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"