Hawaii Babies

PSA: babylegs 4th of july sale

Baby legs is having a Fourth of July sale with 50-65% off and free shipping on orders over $10.  Plus enter coupon code HEIRTOBLAIR to get 20% off more.

i just ordered 3 pairs (finally, yay!) for $13 Big Smile  i had to stick with GN colors - can't wait until we know whether it's a boy or a girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: PSA: babylegs 4th of july sale

• Cool! Got some as gifts - $18 for 5!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This is a dopey question, but can I ask what makes the babylegs special? It seems like everyone loves them, but I'm not sure I get it. Our dudes just wear pants all the time over their onesies - the leg warmers are basically just cute pants substitutes, right? I could see how they'd be awesome for girls because you could put them on under a dress or skirt, I'm just not sure for boys...
  • Loading the player...
  • I think they're cute... and they're really great for Hawaii weather. I like having them in the diaper bag in case we go into A/C and need more than the shorts he's usually wearing. (He's only worn pants to sleep so far) Also, I've used them to protect his legs when we've gone on walks and the sun creeps in under the stroller umbrella. In both cases, blankets would work just fine, but babylegs do the job and they actually stay put!  They roll up so small that they're pretty convenient just to have for those random-type purposes. =)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Sandra, you're taking over Jaime's spot as deal queen this week! :P
  • imagelola808:
    I think they're cute... and they're really great for Hawaii weather. I like having them in the diaper bag in case we go into A/C and need more than the shorts he's usually wearing. (He's only worn pants to sleep so far) Also, I've used them to protect his legs when we've gone on walks and the sun creeps in under the stroller umbrella. In both cases, blankets would work just fine, but babylegs do the job and they actually stay put!  They roll up so small that they're pretty convenient just to have for those random-type purposes. =)

I hadn't thought of all of this - good points! I can see how they'd be handy once warmer weather hits here. Smile

• What a great sale!  Thanks for posting this, Sandra!  I'm about to buy 3 pairs of the leg warmers and a pair of socks for $15!  Brian has this thing for dinosaurs, stemming from his own childhood.  And he loves basketball.  So these will be part of our order:

imageimage

• imageredshoegirl:

imagelola808:
    I think they're cute... and they're really great for Hawaii weather. I like having them in the diaper bag in case we go into A/C and need more than the shorts he's usually wearing. (He's only worn pants to sleep so far) Also, I've used them to protect his legs when we've gone on walks and the sun creeps in under the stroller umbrella. In both cases, blankets would work just fine, but babylegs do the job and they actually stay put!  They roll up so small that they're pretty convenient just to have for those random-type purposes. =)

I hadn't thought of all of this - good points! I can see how they'd be handy once warmer weather hits here. Smile

Lisa, you could get these for Will & Dash once it gets warmer (not on sale right now, though):

• imageMrsNicole&Brian808:

Lisa, you could get these for Will & Dash once it gets warmer (not on sale right now, though):

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute!

• imageredshoegirl:
    This is a dopey question, but can I ask what makes the babylegs special? It seems like everyone loves them, but I'm not sure I get it. Our dudes just wear pants all the time over their onesies - the leg warmers are basically just cute pants substitutes, right? I could see how they'd be awesome for girls because you could put them on under a dress or skirt, I'm just not sure for boys...

the other nice thing about them is that you can change their diapers w/o having to pull their pants on/off...that is the bigger appeal to me b/c she is so wriggly now that it's hard to get pants back on her :) i would never want to pay full price though and honestly even $3-5 seems expensive to me since i am so frugal (even though i did get some during the last sale for $3 each)

• imagesanae78:
    Sandra, you're taking over Jaime's spot as deal queen this week! :P

i take this as a HUGE compliment Wink but i could never live up to Jaime's queenliness...as evidenced by this comment!

imagemrspresley:

honestly even $3-5 seems expensive to me since i am so frugal (even though i did get some during the last sale for $3 each)

hehe.

i think the biggest appeal for me will be to be able to change diapers w/o taking pants off - especially in the winter

• I saw this earlier in the week and really wanted the flag ones for Sunday but didn't think they would come in time. oh well, didn't "need" them  :)
  • imageSanHawaii08:

i think the biggest appeal for me will be to be able to change diapers w/o taking pants off - especially in the winter

Don't they leave a gap at the top though, between the onesie and the start of the leg? Wouldn't that be cold for the LO? Or do they pull up higher than I think they do?

• imageredshoegirl:
    imageSanHawaii08:

Don't they leave a gap at the top though, between the onesie and the start of the leg? Wouldn't that be cold for the LO? Or do they pull up higher than I think they do?

i think there is a little gap?  maybe one of the other mamas will chime in - i have no idea!  we shall see Smile  

• imageSanHawaii08:
    imageredshoegirl:
    imageSanHawaii08:

i think there is a little gap?  maybe one of the other mamas will chime in - i have no idea!  we shall see Smile  

LOL I feel so dumb asking these questions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"