Illinois Babies

Anyone doing the Prentice new mom's group?

The Prentice new mom's support group is called Transitions to Motherhood, it's a 6 week series and it's been recommended to me by several moms!

There's a class starting, 6/30 (too early), 8/11 and the next doesn't start until 9/29. If I sign up for the 8/11 class there's a chance the baby will be under 1 week old if I deliver late. I don't think I'm going to be taking my baby out that early.

The next class the baby will be 8-10 weeks, which seems a little old for a new mom's group but maybe I'm over thinking it. I wish there was a class a bit earlier in Sept but I guess it's just every 6 weeks since it's a 6 week class. haha.

Anyhow, have any of you thought about becoming involved in these new mom's groups?  

Siggy Deleted Due to Internet Stalking. Mama to Q, born July 2010

Re: Anyone doing the Prentice new mom's group?

• Ok... before I begin I must apologize...I'm not due until January...but have also heard great things about the Prentice classes.  

What I AM curious about is where you got the the "beach belly" and "I'm crafty I make people" graphics"?? Sooooo cute I want some!

Good luck on the classes! And thanks!

Dani

• The beach bellies one was made by someone else due in July, she just shared the code. :) If you want to use the crafty one, I'm pretty sure you can just right click on it, copy the image address and then add it to your siggy. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you!!!
  • Bumping up for responses to the original question! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"