Trying to Get Pregnant

Anyone attempting 2 under 2??

Re: Anyone attempting 2 under 2??

• ::sigh::

you might be better off asking on the baby boards.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Ditto L&R. 

There is a 2u2 board, btw.  

• Loading the player...
  • I've never had one.
  • If I ever get one, I definitely want to try for 2u2. = )
  • nope.. but there are posters on other boards like botb that are/already did.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Only if I get KU with twins!!

BFP CP 1/12/11 DD born 10/16/11
  • That was the plan :)

GL!

• imageawesnap:

Only if I get KU with twins!!

Ditto!  No desire for twins either, honestly.  One at a time sounds good to me :)

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• imageL&R70707:

::sigh::

why?? i'm trying to conceive? i'm confused

• image3PupsAndABaby:
    imageL&R70707:

::sigh::

why?? i'm trying to conceive? i'm confused

Because a lot of us don't have kids. We don't know what its like to have one kid. Let alone try for a second.

• yes, but this is a trying to conceive board isn't it? i'm trying to conceive
  • Yes however there are some ladies on here who have been trying to conceive since before you were pregnant with your first child. Its a sensitivity issue. There are some women on here who have a very hard time with infertility. I think you should lurk on here and learn about these amazing ladies. We are all pretty nice and here to help. If you had asked this during the day you may have seen some really snarky responses.
  • image3PupsAndABaby:
    yes, but this is a trying to conceive board isn't it? i'm trying to conceive

Yes, it is. A lot of us are TTC #2 but your question is only is anyone TTC 2u2. Here, for the most part, the answer is no. They are trying to TTC 1...period. 

• imagealwysbrdmaid:
    Yes however there are some ladies on here who have been trying to conceive since before you were pregnant with your first child. Its a sensitivity issue. There are some women on here who have a very hard time with infertility. I think you should lurk on here and learn about these amazing ladies. We are all pretty nice and here to help. If you had asked this during the day you may have seen some really snarky responses.

I hope I don't offend with this question, but how long have you been TTC?

• I feel for women who can't get pregnant but there's no reason to get "snarky" with me either. and yes, i know how this site can be so you're "snarkiness" isn't nearly as bad as it normally is but i don't feel that the comment was necessary. I'm trying to conceive and figured some people on here were trying to conceive with their 2nd too. if it's a sensitivity issue, don't read it
  • image3PupsAndABaby:
    I feel for women who can't get pregnant but there's no reason to get "snarky" with me either. and yes, i know how this site can be so you're "snarkiness" isn't nearly as bad as it normally is but i don't feel that the comment was necessary. I'm trying to conceive and figured some people on here were trying to conceive with their 2nd too. if it's a sensitivity issue, don't read it

Oh sweet baby Oprah nobody even got close to snark. Are you freaking kidding me? 

• the sighing and telling me to go to the baby boards was kinda uncalled for i thought. maybe snarky isn't the right word but unnecessary.
  • imagesulfababy:

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    Yes however there are some ladies on here who have been trying to conceive since before you were pregnant with your first child. Its a sensitivity issue. There are some women on here who have a very hard time with infertility. I think you should lurk on here and learn about these amazing ladies. We are all pretty nice and here to help. If you had asked this during the day you may have seen some really snarky responses.

I hope I don't offend with this question, but how long have you been TTC?

Really actively two months. Before that we weren't using any protection for five months. I'm keeping my chart secret for now because its still my first cycle on FF. Its not offensive and I didn't mean me when I was writing this. I just wanted to let her know that not everyone is as lucky as she is. I hope I don't last long on this board but I really admire and respect the women who have had a hard time.

• image3PupsAndABaby:
    I feel for women who can't get pregnant but there's no reason to get "snarky" with me either. and yes, i know how this site can be so you're "snarkiness" isn't nearly as bad as it normally is but i don't feel that the comment was necessary. I'm trying to conceive and figured some people on here were trying to conceive with their 2nd too. if it's a sensitivity issue, don't read it

No, you don't, or you wouldn't have asked this here and you wouldn't keep responding to this thread in that manner. Trust me, two months ago I had the same attitude..."I'm trying and this board is TTC so all questions are a go".

• image3PupsAndABaby:
    the sighing and telling me to go to the baby boards was kinda uncalled for i thought. maybe snarky isn't the right word but unnecessary.

You asked a question with a one word answer. 

Oh and it was necessary. People were trying to help you find more people trying for 2u2. Maybe we should all go back and not answer at all. I don't see anyone on the board right now who is trying for 2u2. Then you would have no answers at all, and probably stomp your foot and say everyone was rude for ignoring you. 

• imagealwysbrdmaid:

Really actively two months. Before that we weren't using any protection for five months. I'm keeping my chart secret for now because its still my first cycle on FF. Its not offensive and I didn't mean me when I was writing this. I just wanted to let her know that not everyone is as lucky as she is. I hope I don't last long on this board but I really admire and respect the women who have had a hard time.

I thought you didn't mean you, but I wanted to be sure before I told you something (that I also hope doesn't offend)... We don't really need a champion sticking up for us.  I happen to think this was a reasonable place for the OP to ask the question.  I don't see anything wrong with it.  She got advice that maybe she'd find more women in her situation on the baby boards.  That's that.

Sorry, maybe I'm just in a crabby mood tonight.

• OP, I would say about 85% of the board is trying for their first, and many have been trying for a while. We do have a Trying for a sibling check in on Wens and Sundays, and it it more appropriate to ask these sort of questions then. Or put a warning in your heading. 

But, if you think the ladies here are being snarky with you, TTGP may not be the board for you, as no one was even mean. Yes, this is a TTC board, but there is a certain "flow" to this board, and I would just lurk a bit more before jumping right in to get that feel.

And to answer you question, I am trying for 2u2, but at this rate it doesn't look like I will make it.  

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• No one was being snarky, but you might get more responses on another board.  I've been here for awhile and have noticed that most, but not all, of the ladies here are childless.  So I'm not trying to be mean or run you off, but you will probably get many more responses on a different board.  
  • I'm not offended. I didn't think I would have to "champion." I thought she would figure it out on her own. And didn't. Spelling it out for her didn't work either.
  • imagepook:

image3PupsAndABaby:

No, you don't, or you wouldn't have asked this here and you wouldn't keep responding to this thread in that manner. Trust me, two months ago I had the same attitude..."I'm trying and this board is TTC so all questions are a go".

so wait, i don't feel for women who have a hard time conceiving because i asked if anyone was TTC for 2u2?? I just came back on these boards and didn't know there were "rules" that only "certain" people can come on TTC. 

thank you to the people who suggested the 2u2 boards. i didn't originally see it 

• atlbatlb member
    image3PupsAndABaby:
    imagepook:

image3PupsAndABaby:

so wait, i don't feel for women who have a hard time conceiving because i asked if anyone was TTC for 2u2?? I just came back on these boards and didn't know there were "rules" that only "certain" people can come on TTC. 

thank you to the people who suggested the 2u2 boards. i didn't originally see it 

There aren't rules that say only "certain people" can post here. If you would take a bit of time to lurk and get a feel for the board, you would get it. And if you think you got snark in this post, you really don't know what snark means...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm trying but we'll see how that goes. GL to you!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are TTC # 2 as well, and I don't think it was wrong of you to ask this board.
  • thanks ladies! how old are your DCs? how long have you been TTC for #2?? we're going to start this cycle. I got pregnant with Declan the 2nd month of trying so we'll see. some people have told me it's actually harder the 2nd time around. Oh and Declan is almost 13 months
  • image3PupsAndABaby:
    thanks ladies! how old are your DCs? how long have you been TTC for #2?? we're going to start this cycle. I got pregnant with Declan the 2nd month of trying so we'll see. some people have told me it's actually harder the 2nd time around. Oh and Declan is almost 13 months

DS turned 1 yesterday and we have been trying since December, this is cycle 4 though due to long cycles. Are you charting? 

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm not charting. I'm bad. I've been keeping an eye on my cycles but my cycles are all screwed up since I had DS. so let's hope I'll be able to figure out everything this time around. I just ovulated a week and a half ago before we decided we'd start trying right away so July will be the month we start!
  • Nope. DD is 3+ years old.
    Photobucket
    aCg 3.1.07 | hCr 5.5.11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"