Cincinnati Babies
Options

Fairfield/West Chester/ Springdale area...come in

We live in West Chester and we are looking for a family friendly place to join, like a Y or something where I can swim with the future LO and do stuff like that.

Any suggestions?

On the flip side please reco your backpack diaper bags.

Re: Fairfield/West Chester/ Springdale area...come in

• Options

Dont have any great suggestions about the Y--depending on where you live in West Chester Queen City Raquet Club might be an option (thats where I used to hang out w/ alot of my WC high school friends)

I'm really replying about the diaper bag reco--I have a Ju Ju Be Packabe and I love it! I really like that it can be converted to be a comfortable back pack (which is how I usually carry it) OR an over the shoulder bag OR a messenger bag--it is a great size (there really hasnt ever been a time that I couldnt fit all the stuff I need in it including times I've had to take my PISA pump and parts w/ me)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    east butler ymca at bridgewater
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you or DH work in Sharonville, their rec center is really nice.  That's really the only place I have any personal experience with.
  • Options
    The Mason Community Center is also really nice.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options

imagebuckeyethor:
    east butler ymca at bridgewater

Ditto this.  We belong there and it's great, it's also heated!.  It's got quite a few fountains and things that spray water that the little ones love!  It does get pretty crowded but we love going up after dinner.

• Options
    Mercy Healthplex is really nice.  They also have a good prenatal water aerobics class
  • Options

Lifetime Fitness (Deerfield Twp) is outstanding. We're on the east side of West Chester and it's about 10 minutes away. Wonderful outdoor and indoor pool facilities, and it was more affordable for us than the Y. It's open 24 hours a day, too, and they have an awesome child care area.

And ditto to the JuJuBe packabe - I have 2 of them!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"