Toddlers: 24 Months+

Diaper (Pail) question

what do you do for diaper disposal. The pail is just getting to be an annoyance. Do you buy scented bags and put them in there and then the regular garbage? Just throw them in the garbage as is? (I don't want to do that because we don't use a lot of garbage and take it out about 1x/week so I don't want the house smelling like diapers)
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
d90
50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop

Re: Diaper (Pail) question

• we just put wet diapers in the reg garbage and take the poop diapers out to trash can.  
  • It's time to get rid of my diaper pail. We haven't used it in months and don't know why it's there lol I have these bags from babies r us that traps odor. I've always used those
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We only put the wet diapers in the diaper pail.  We put the poopie ones in the trashcan outside.  We also put one of these little air fresheners in the bottom of the diaper pail: https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Hammer-Nursery-Fresheners-Pack/dp/B0035ER58I.  They really helped get rid of any lingering odor.
  • We have the Diaper Genie II and I swear I do not smell diapers in the house. We actually have one upstairs and one downstairs and take the bags outside twice a week and it's fine.
  • Our Diaper Champ still works just fine and doesn't smell up the room.

• imagekkramer99:
    We have the Diaper Genie II and I swear I do not smell diapers in the house. We actually have one upstairs and one downstairs and take the bags outside twice a week and it's fine.

This. I keep mine in the bathroom and spay it with air-freshener whenever I change out the bag. I put poop diapers in the Diaper Genie and pee diapers in the regular trash, never have a problem.

• Wet diapers go straight to the trash, poop diapers get put in a reused plastic shopping/grocery bag and tied and put in the regular trash. We still have the DG2 in his room and that blocks odors well.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"