Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Speaking of fireworks, what are your plans for the 4th?

Last year we did the traditional pool party/bar-b-q with friends,  then watched the fireworks at Pizza Hut Park from our porch.

I'm thinking we might do the same this year.  It's nice and relaxing.  What's everyone else planning?

Re: Speaking of fireworks, what are your plans for the 4th?

• ...coming to your house.

;) lol

i dunno. we are going to some party thing sans kids on the 3rd, but i think we'll either go to mckinney boom or just hang out here and watch them.

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• We usually watch the Mckinney Boom Town from our house. All the firework shows start so late that it's not something we would even consider doing at this point with my DD. Some day though!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagepunkfiction_v.3:

...coming to your house.

;) lol

i dunno. we are going to some party thing sans kids on the 3rd, but i think we'll either go to mckinney boom or just hang out here and watch them.

We went to my good friend's house/pool.  I don't have a pool at my house (I wish).  Fortunately, she only lives a few blocks away.

Hey, I may show up at your house.  We've got no plans........

• We're going to visit family in Norman, OK this year.  Otherwise, I'd be spending my 4th indoors at the Dallas Wind Symphony concert at the Meyerson. 

Totally unrelated, but I love seeing all these new LOs in your siggies, ladies!  Soo cute. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • May go oot to visit family if DH gets Monday off. If he doesn't, I know we won't make it to any fireworks shows with dd, so we'll probably just grill and hang out at home. We are so exciting. ;)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagebnljane1988:
    imagepunkfiction_v.3:

...coming to your house.

;) lol

We went to my good friend's house/pool.  I don't have a pool at my house (I wish).  Fortunately, she only lives a few blocks away.

thatd work. i have tequila ::shrug:: lol

13 galveston1

• imagepunkfiction_v.3:
    imagebnljane1988:
    imagepunkfiction_v.3:

...coming to your house.

;) lol

thatd work. i have tequila ::shrug:: lol

yall both can bring your a$$es here to my house, i have a pool (and punk, bring your tequila) 

• haha can you imagine the 3 of us drinking tequila and hanging out at the pool. i think id need a babysitter for that. ;)

13 galveston1

• imagepunkfiction_v.3:
    haha can you imagine the 3 of us drinking tequila and hanging out at the pool. i think id need a babysitter for that. ;)

um, we have husbands!  FYI, i left my church a month ago, so i am drinking copious amounts of adult beverages, lol.  Gotta make up for lost time!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"