Maryland Babies

RESULTS!

Well the HCG Levels are up to 204! Appointment for an ultrasound and 1st prenatal visit next week!  I am soooo excited.  Any insight for this 1st time mommy?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: RESULTS!

• That is wonderful news..congratulations!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's great news. Congratulations.

My only advice is to not freak out if you can't hear the heartbeat at the first appointment. I didn't have my first appointment until 8 weeks and that was just to meet with the nurse. Then at 12 weeks I met w/the OB and we heard the heartbeat, but it took awhile to find it. 

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats!! My only advice is to enjoy every moment, things go by so fast.  Have you guys decided if you are going to find out the sex?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is good news! congrats! just try to relax and enjoy it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • That is FABULOUS news!!  Congrats!!
  • Thank you all! We have been standing firm on not wanting to find out the sex, but it does make life so much easier to find out....anyone with suggestions?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't find out!  It was so fun not knowing.  There were a few times I wish I had of known (when people were offering me items or i'd see an awesome deal), but it was so fun in the delivery room (really it was!).  I also was told (and it was true), people often buy you more bc they get both boy and girl stuff.  That isn't why we didn't find out though, we didn't find out bc we figured there was no real reason we needed to know.  There are plenty of gender neutral items to start w/.  I bought a bag of GN clothes, yeah they never made it out of the attic. 

Don't buy a ton of clothes prior bc you'll get a ton and you hardly get to use alot of them.

• Congrats!!

We opted to find out that DS was a boy...I'm a planner and couldn't leave all of that up to chance...plus I didn't want a GN nursery.  My ILs were so against us finding out.  I think my mom made a good point - it is a surprise either way...you'll be surprised then when you find out around 20 weeks or you will be surprised in the delivery room!  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • ucgraducgrad member
    Congratulations!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"