Upstate NY Babies
Options

s/o age

Did you, or do you plan on doing anything fun for your 30th birthday?

I turn the big 3-0 in Feb. For years I've said I wanted to go to Vegas and party it up for my 30th birthday. DH has now proposed going to a tropical vacation spot... an all inclusive of some type for 5 days. I can't decide what to do!! But I'm leaning towards Vegas, since I've never been and we've been to a couple all-inclusives and several cruises too.

Anyone been to Vegas? Any suggestions on where to stay, shows to see? 

Re: s/o age

• Options
    I've been to Vegas 6 times. The past 3 times I stayed at the Flamingo-its a great location (center of the strip) and usually pretty reasonable. Its not the nicest hotel I'm sure, but the pool area is great and like I said, location is awesome. There is SO much to do in Vegas-frontier street, free shows (pirate show, volcano erupting, etc). DH and I saw the cirque show Zumanity last time we went a few years ago-it was ok. I havent seen many shows because they're pretty pricey. I guess there hasn't been much I"ve really wanted to see. If you have any other questions, let me know-DH and I have both been a lot!
  • Options
    Nope.. cuz I'm gonna be turning 26 instead of 30 on my new aging backwards plan.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm going to Disney for my 30th!

Polar opposite of Vegas, lol 

Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Options

Nah, I don't do birthday celebrations for myself.

But my SIL and BIL go to Vegas a lot and love it!! SIL even loved it when she was pregnant. Have fun planning!

• Options
    DH threw me a surprise luau for my 30th, it was quite fun, except the fact I had to work in the morning! 
  • Options
    I always joke (ok... half joke) that my "plan" was kids at 25,27,29 & then surgery to "fix" everything for my 30th birthday. My boobs are so deflated it's gross and I hate the little bit of baggy skin under my belly button.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member

Not really - dh (fiance at the time) took me out to dinner with a few close friends to celebrate. He wanted to get me drunk because he had never seen me really cut lose and get wasted before (gotta love him). I went along with it. Trouble was, with all the drinks I had, I never felt drunk, but ended up with a horrible hangover the next day anyway.Sad

Can't help you with Vegas - only been once and stayed with family. Definitely go and have a great time!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"