December 2010 Moms
Options

oh, feeling overwhelmed with babie products

I feel like there is so much to look at, classes, furniture, baby shower, wants and needs.  Baby doesn't really need all this I tell myslef , but watch I'll buy it all.  I plan on taking my sister with me when I start buying stuff so she can tell me what I really need.  And the sticker shock!  I saw a really cute bed set online for $389, a three piece set WHAT?!

Where have you guys found good deal prices on stuff?

Re: oh, feeling overwhelmed with babie products

• Options

Perhaps your sister has told you about the awesome consignment sales in DFW. The one I love is https://www.divineconsign.net/index.html

I usually hit up the Plano one because it's bigger, but the one in Grapevine is good too and obviously closer to you. You can sign up to get in as a "First Time Mom" to a presale that they have before they open up to the public (a must). You can find some killer deals like $1 onesies, $10 bumbo's and exercesaucers.

(FYI ignore the 1st time mom page that says registration is full. They haven't updated for the upcoming sales in August/September.)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so jealous. I don't think that anything like that exists in California. I usually love texas but right now it sucks. :p
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty freakin' awesome. Stick out tongue
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with all the things that I still need to figure out, too.  I've been waiting until we find out if it's a boy or a girl to go into full planning mode, but just thinking about it is a little overwhelming at times!! 
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • Options

image--halo--:
    I've been feeling a little overwhelmed with all the things that I still need to figure out, too.  I've been waiting until we find out if it's a boy or a girl to go into full planning mode, but just thinking about it is a little overwhelming at times!! 

ditto! 

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagemissliz01:

image--halo--:

ditto! 

Double ditto! I'm not interested in any of the neutral options that I've seen and in my mind the first place I'm starting is the baby's room, so I feel kind of stuck until I find out what team I'm on. 

I know I can start with basic things that every baby will need, but for some reason, I just feel like I can't think about anything until I have at least a plan for the nursery!

• Options
    I'm feeling so overwhelmed I haven't even started looking for anything.  Usually I'm a planner, but since we don't know if we're Team Blue or Pink yet it's hard for me to even get started.  I'm hoping for a wave of inspiration.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Options
    thanks smores im going to have to check that out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"