1st Trimester
Options

Lack of symptoms interpretation

I have decided that this lack of pregnancy symptoms means my child is going to be really well behaved and mellow. Hahaha. Jk.

PLEASE no one take this seriously.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Lack of symptoms interpretation

• Options
    :)
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • Options
    I'm praying your right because I don't have many symptoms. Whenever i post that one here someone always tells me it's going to be a boy. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I WISH!  i had very few symptoms with my DS and now i call him my spunky daredevil.  he's into everything!  and expresses himself...ummm...very passionately! Big Smile
    DS - June 2009
    DD - February 2011
  • Options
    OR they're just saving it up for when they're bigger and stronger and LOUDER Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

You are one lucky woman. With both of my previous pregnancies I was sick as a DOG. My first was worse though (not as bad as this pregnancy though!) with my tossing up everyday- and I had a boy. I was slightly less sick with the next pregnancy, and that was my girl.

Just hope you're one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to deal with m/s, It's horrible!

CafeMom Tickers
    imageimage
  • Options
    You could be right!  My mom tells me that I was an easy pregnancy, and I was the perfect child, whereas my brother...well, I wanted to name him hammerhead because for the last 2 months of pregnancy he constantly headbutted my mom in any organ he could find.  He's an absolute hellion.  :)  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I hope you ladies are right - LOL. I haven't really had any symptoms either (am thanking my lucky stars) but sometimes at 10w 1d, I think, Am I really pregnant? And then get worried! People seriously tell you that they think it's a boy based on that? :)

• Options

i like your interpretation.

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like this interpretation also, as I am not having many symptoms either!! :):)
    Late twin loss at 19 weeks on September 24, 2010. Lincoln Perry, my rainbow baby, born June 15, 2012. You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13 Baby Birthday  Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"