Philadelphia Babies
Options

good baby stores

What are some good baby stores, esp in the northeast? Bensalem, Jenkintown, etc. is fine, too.

So far, I'm mostly been to Babies R Us and the baby sections of Sears and Target. Where else are good baby shops?

Re: good baby stores

• Options
    are you looking for furniture, clothes, accessories?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am not sure what you are looking for, but there is a place on Huntington PIke ( I think) called the Purple Pumpkin it is a speciality baby store.  

Also, Buy buy baby in Cherry Hill NJ

There is also Karl's and Normans in Philadelphia that sell furniture and other things.  

Now, I havent been to any of these locations but have heard good things of each.  Good Luck 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm looking for anything baby related. Stores that sell baby items. Thanks for the recs!
  • Options
    The pp mentioned some good ones, There is Kids and Kribs in Wayne (i think that's how it's spelled). there is also this great store in Deleware I can't remember the name, but it's only like 30 minutes from Philly and if you have to make a big purchse no sales tax could be a big money saver. Gene's in Wayne and NoLibs is closing, and they have some AMAZING sales right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Not in the northeast, but Baby Supermart in Broomall is great...they have fab customer service, and our furniture arrived earlier than expected.  We live in Lower Bucks, and it took about a 1/2 hour to get down there...

I also second the suggestion for Buy Buy Baby in Cherry Hill...larger selection than Babies R Us, although they tend to also carry more expensive items.

And some people tend to do well at Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot...I haven't done much with them, but there is one at Franklin Mills.

• Options

I have been to both Karl's and Norman's to shop for cribs and strollers.  I loved walking through Karl's and looking at all of the different cribs on display.  We ended up ordering our crib through Karl's.  We're also getting our bedding through Karl's. They do custom bedding, and it was way too hard to resist. 

Norman's was great for strollers.  I was pretty sure I knew I wanted the City Mini, but it was great to be able to see all the choices and actually test drive them.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"