Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

? about Uppababy & Amazon sale

Are the Uppababy Vista's that are for sale on Amazon.com the new 2010 model?  In some of the product descriptions it only mentioned a 3 position seat recline and I thought the 2010 had a 4 position recline.  Does anyone know for sure that they are the 2010 model?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: ? about Uppababy & Amazon sale

• Options
    I don't know about Amazon, but we ordered our 2010 one through Bed Bath and Beyond (in store) and were able to use the 20% off coupon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    smchiksmchik member
    I think that might be a typo because all of the other features are of the 2010 version. If you search for the 2009 version, they all say closeout as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    smchiksmchik member

I just checked again (I ordered this weekend and you had me nervous). In the product description of this one - which worked with the sale for me -  it says 2010

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002SZM1R0/ref=oss_product

Product Description

From busy city streets to winding country roads; from an afternoon feeding the ducks in the park to retail therapy - the 2010 VISTA takes your child on the road in style. Designed to grow with your child, the VISTA is the ideal strolling solution from birth through the toddler years. It adapts easily to your growing family with solutions for a big brother or sister. There's a lot for your little one to see - get out there and get strolling! The UPPAbaby VISTA's elevated seat and bassinet height puts baby in reach, saving your back and keeping your precious passenger away from car fumes, dirt, unwanted pets and other hazards. Plus, you can avoid those germ-ridden public high chairs by simply pulling the VISTA up to your restaurant table and letting your child enjoy her meal in comfort and safety. Not only is the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller a luxurious ride for baby, it's also designed with parents in mind. The VISTA's telescoping one-touch handle height adjustment accommodates parents of all heights, and its floating arch rear axle alleviates toe stubbing for parents who tend to stretch out their stride. All this, and portability too - in a single motion, the UPPAbaby VISTA stroller can fold and stand with or without the seat attached, so you can move from stow to go in a matter of seconds. New Features for 2010: A re-designed brake that is simply engaged or disengaged with the tap of your foot Organic latex bassinet mattress - developed with eco-friendly material that is hypoallergenic and anti-microbial Bassinet pop-out ventilated SPF50+ sun-shade... an industry first! Stroller seat has hidden pop-out SPF50+ canopy extension with 30% more sun coverage Removable washable cover on the bumper bar Added 0-position seat angle adjustment - allowing for upright seat position More seat padding and increased seat size by about 1.5" for added comfort and additional space
  • Options

Thank you for this link, and for the heads up about the sale--you just saved us a lot of money. It is a little confusing as there are all the affiliates so you really need to make sure and purchase the one from amazon directly, some of the ones partners are selling may be from 2009.

One way to  tell is that the 2010 model ends in 056---there is a whole section on the UPPAbaby website (FAQs) that tells you how you can tell.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageKimee13:
    I don't know about Amazon, but we ordered our 2010 one through Bed Bath and Beyond (in store) and were able to use the 20% off coupon.

I had no idea you could do this! I will be doing this over the weekend! Thanks. 

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"