Georgia Babies
Options

Maykat

How did the blood draw go today? Did DH take him? Hope all went as well as could be expected. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Maykat

• Options
    maykatmaykat member

Thanks for asking :)  You know the blood draw went surprisingly well. DH took him this morning and Alec did not even cry.  He was fascinating by the blood coming out of his arm.  I was pretty shocked because I was expecting the worst.  We should get the results back tomorrow or Friday.

We have his MRI scheduled for next Wednesday 7/7.

• Options

Maybe you have a future dr on your hands!  :)

P does pretty well with blood draws too.  We had to have about a million when she was being tested for anemia that she doesn't have.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    maykatmaykat member
    imageebearwife:

Maybe you have a future dr on your hands!  :)

Ha!! This is what I thought too when DH told me.  I hope so:)  My brother is a doctor and he loved watching the blood.  I on the other hand, not so much.

Also, my mom is diabetic and she was showing Alec the blood coming out of her finger when she did her blood sugar test--he was so interested:)

• Options
    care99care99 member
    Glad it went well!
  • Options
    maykatmaykat member
    We just got word that his bloodwork came back find.  One hurdle done with,now onto the MRI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"