Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

If you have a boy..

Do you try and "style" their hair? I swer if I had a DD I would hair bows in her hair all.the.time. but, since I have a lil boy I try and "fix" him up cute too.

I did this look today. "the mohawk look" lol

just wondering if anyone else did this? :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you have a boy..

• Options
    lmpdjclmpdjc member
    My LO doesn't have enough hair up top to style, but DH can't wait to give him a mohawk.
  • Options
    My LO has hair all over his head but its so short. I did spike it like daddies the other day though. I cant wait to give him a mohawk. He kinda has a mullet going on. The back is much much longer and thicker.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sometimes I try to!  I know what you mean though, if I had a DD I would want to do her hair too!

Here's my attempt at "styling" DS's hair yesterday

imageimage" mce_src="image">

View Full Size Image 
    View Full Size Image View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sometimes i can get a little part in his hair and brush it all cute to the side, but that's usually only after his bath.  otherwise he's just like a peach, all fuzzy.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I haven't yet for a few reasons.

1) I just love how his hair lays naturally, I think it's perfect!

2) After having a DD with gorgeous, thick, but cuuurrrrrly hair that *always* needs fixed, I am fiiiiine with not having to do one more head of hair to get out of this house LOL :)

and

3) He has a bit of cradle cap still and the way his hair falls naturally kinda hides it now :)

But I will so be doing a mohawk once the cradle cap is resolved!

• Options

I'm totally on the wanting to do the mohawk bandwagon.  Unfortunately I'll be waiting awhile for that to be a possibility. 

I may have to try the spikey thing sooner though.

• Options
    After his bah I like to brush it diffrent ways. Do you use products to get the mohawk? LO has lots of hair....I love it!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker>

• Options
    imagenicole4312:

Sometimes I try to!  I know what you mean though, if I had a DD I would want to do her hair too!

Here's my attempt at "styling" DS's hair yesterday

imageimage" mce_src="image">

Awh cute!

• Options
    Do you guys use gel  or what? I really want  to style my LO's but don't know what to use!
  • Options

imagenekorayne:
    After his bah I like to brush it diffrent ways. Do you use products to get the moha

wk? LO has lots of hair....I love it!!

Sometimes I use baby oil, but today I used Johnsons lavendar baby oil gel.

• Options
    he doesn't have enough hair to do anything, I can have it flowing forward or move it to the side but thats it, it doesn't lift off his scalp yet! lol
  • Options
    We've been doing the mohawk since day 1. Love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Kids Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageMrsL1209:
    We've been doing the mohawk since day 1. Love it!

this. No hair product needed!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    DS's hair just kind of styles itself.  (see siggy)
  • Options
    I try to do it, but it doesn't stay in place and I don't want to use anything on it. Can't wait to style it with product when he's older. He'll be a rockstar!
    My big boy image Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    So funny, DH comes home every day and asks WTH I did to his son's hair. I totally have him rockin a fauxhawk. After his bath I just style it and when it dries it stays all day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"