South Florida Babies

going to vent to...

I am 35 weeks pregnant, fat and uncomfortable. The baby is sitting really low and I waddle everywhere I go...oh, and I am alwyas HOT!

Last week I started having these horrible pains, I was convinced I was in labor, turns out I have kidney stones! Nice! But since I am pregnant, there is not much they can do other than give me pain meds for when I am in pain.

I can't begin to tell you how painful the cramps are when they come. I start shaking and nothing helps with the pain (I just got the meds presribed late last night). Now, to add to all of it, I've got a wicked cold. Stuffy nose, sneezing, coughing, you name it, I've got it.

While I am so thankful for all the blessings in my life, I can't help but feel sorry for myself today :(

4weeks2days until I meet Christian :)

Re: going to vent to...

• Oh V, vent away!  What a week.  Hope you feel better soon, and your boys take care of you.  ::Hug::
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • ((HUGS)) I hope you feel better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!!! I'm so sorry everything is coming down on you, all at once. :( That really sucks and I can only imagine how uncomfortable you are right now. I hope this all passes quickly and you feel better really soon.
  • That must be the worst feeling!  I hope you get some relief from the pain meds and baby makes an appearance soon.
  • I'm so sorry that you are going through all of this Virginia! You poor thing. The end of pregnancy is hard enough and you have kidney stones and a cold on top of it :-( I wish there was something I could do to help!

Sending you good thoughts and prayers that you start to feel better soon. Not much longer until Christian is here!

• I'm so sorry:( I hope you feel better soon!
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Vent away, girl! I would have already crumbled into a little ball and given up. Stay strong and keep looking forward to the arrival of Christian - he'll be here soon and it will all get better!

Hope you feel better! ::hugs::

imageimage

Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I think of you daily and pray that you feel well!  Hang in there!
  • Awwww..vent away!  Christian will be here soon enough. In the meantine, I say make yourself some frozen pina coladas or other fruit drinks to stay cool.  It sucks being PG in the summer.  I remember being in a movie theatre, to others it was freezing but I was sweating soo much I had to leave.  You are a human incubator.  xoxo

• sucky.  hope you feel better and have no more kidney stone attacks!
  • hang in there!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Oh girl, I am sorry! The end of pregnancy is miserable enough without the kidney stones and being sick thrown in!  Just keep your eye on the prize.  Four weeks is not that far away!
  • thank you all for your words of encouragement. I think the excitement has taken over the pain (eventhough I am still in pain).
  • I just had surgery on Sunday and Tuesday for kidney stones.  Sorry they are painful.  My first one got stuck and was in extreme pain that I was ruched to L & D and had surgery.  Went home for one day and got another one stuck.  Yuck!!  I was in the hospital for a week.  Baby is doing great but it was a long processes and lot and lots pain meds.  Hope you are doing good and take care of yourself!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"