Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Designer Brand Diapers

Not sure if this was posted, but I can't believe people would spend more $$ on something that gets pooped in and thrown away.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/Pampers-offers-designerbrand-apf-3182230249.html?x=0

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Designer Brand Diapers

• Options

Yep.  If they were the same price, or even just a smidge more exp, then maybe I'd get them once for fun.  But $16 for two dozen? NFW*

*that's nofuckingway.  I dunno if that's a common term here, but I like it :)

• Options
    CRAZY!!! I won't even buy Pampers unless they're majorly on sale or something. My motto has always been "Why pay money for something that's jusy going to get pooped in and thrown in the garbage?" Nicole Richie or some other celeb will probably buy them though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't get it...our babies shat in them and get thrown out!! No one sees them anyways. I dunno about most moms, but our DD is rarely just hanging out in her diaper...in public, so who's gonna see them?! This too goes towards the ridonkulous jean diapers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I actually just got them.  DD has her 1 year pictures next week and I am thinking of doing a smashcake/diaper photo.  ::shrug:: They are a bit more expensive than regular pampers ($14.99 for 26 compared to $11 for 31 on diapers.com) but I needed pampers (we use them for long trips in the car) and I thought they were cute.
  • Options

imageled2009:
    CRAZY!!! I won't even buy Pampers unless they're majorly on sale or something. My motto has always been "Why pay money for something that's jusy going to get pooped in and thrown in the garbage?" Nicole Richie or some other celeb will probably buy them though.

This is awesome and is going in my siggy :)

• Options
    imagejonsdeedee:
    DD has her 1 year pictures next week and I am thinking of doing a smashcake/diaper photo.  ::shrug::

That would be the only time I would consider them. 

• Options

Good lord.

I'm sure that's what most parents are concerned with in this economy.... Designer diapersConfused

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecmeon_the_water:
    imagejonsdeedee:
    I actually just got them.  DD has her 1 year pictures next week and I am thinking of doing a smashcake/diaper photo.  ::shrug:: They are a bit more expensive than regular pampers ($14.99 for 26 compared to $11 for 31 on diapers.com) but I needed pampers (we use them for long trips in the car) and I thought they were cute.

A simple diaper cover would've cost less, and would've been much cuter. ;)

I don't understand why anyone would want to show their baby's disposable diaper off- they're gross. No matter how you dress them up. 

But then I would have a cover I wouldn't use.  They were $5 more than the regular pampers.  I normally use the target brand but the polka dots are kind of loud so I wouldn't want them for the photo.  

I guess to each his own.  I think a lot of things are gross that I am willing to bet you don't.

• Options
    I sooo agree.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"