Nurseries and Baby Gear

Diaper bag recs for under $40?

I am looking for a diaper bag for under $40. With DD I just used the one I got from the hospital 99% of the time, but this time around we're cloth diapering and so I'm guessing I will need something a little bit bigger. Does anyone have any suggestions for something affordable? TIA!
Mom to J (10), L (4), and baby #3 arriving in July of 2015

Re: Diaper bag recs for under $40?

• Check out ebags.com. They carry all of your standard diaper bag brands from high end to practical, and they also have their own line of bags. They have two diaper bags under their own brand, a tote style and a messenger style. I got the messenger style in the dark brown color, the Bundle Baby Bag. It is still on sale for $24.99 with free shipping! They are made of nylon and seem really sturdy. They are just solid colors, but you could always have it embroidered with initials or any other design. Again, not the fanciest thing out there, but very reasonably priced and dad-friendly. I liked that it included a changing pad, a small bag for mom items like cell phone, keys, etc, plus a snap in wet bag that also acts as an interior divider. The tote style is currently selling for $39.99 with free shipping, here, and has a larger color selection.
  • Amazon.com has the Chocolate and Olive colors of the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe on sale for $35.  I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I plan on buying this bag in pink (also comes in a green stripe)

https://www.amazon.com/Out-About-Tonal-Diaper-Carters/dp/B002MK4DAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1277932017&sr=8-1

I've seen it in person and loved it!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image> Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am ordering my from www.thirtyonegifts.com (I have a friend who sells it).  I am either getting the Organizing Tote (which is $22) or the Accesibilty Tote (which is $42).  They have cute fabrics and will embroider too. Hope this helps!Smile
  • I normally hate WalMart, but they have a Jeep brand diaper bag in black that DH or I can carry, and it is big. Perfect for CD on a budget. I think it is around $20.
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Did you try LL Bean or Land's End? I'd look there for something practical, lasting, and not too expensive. They probably won't have anything too fashionable of course but maybe you don't care about that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"