Pre-School and Daycare
Options

VERY Pregnant Bridesmaid?

DH and I are TTC.  If I get pregnant this cycle, I would be due a week (give or take) before I'm supposed to stand in my friends wedding as a bridesmaid.  I'm totally stressing over this because if I am indeed pregnant, I would probably back out.  Has anyone ever dealt with this?

DH says to go ahead and keep TTC because there is no guarantee I will get pregnant this cycle anyway.   After this cycle, I will take a month or 2 break as I am in another wedding in May and I'm the MOH and it's out of town (about 4 hours away). 

What would you do?  I posted about this before months ago when we were thinking of TTC but now that it's here I'm really hesitant on what to do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: VERY Pregnant Bridesmaid?

• Options
    I would TTC.  Like you said, there are no guarantees.  Plus, I am sure the bride will understand!
  • Options

imagebrittneycc1982:
    I would TTC.  Like you said, there are no guarantees.  Plus, I am sure the bride will understand!

Ditto.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

TTC.

Don't plan your life around someone else's wedding. 

• Options
    My first took 1m. My second took 11m and I almost went on fertility meds. I would not stop ttc. You never know how long it will take. A doctor will also make you wait until you have continuously tried for one year before moving on to stronger measures or testing.
  • Options
    imagednagal:

TTC.

Don't plan your life around someone else's wedding. 

Absolutely

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I committed to my sister's wedding before I had any idea I was pregnant (we weren't trying @ the time).  I was 7 months pg when I stood up in her wedding.  If your friend is a good friend, she will understand if you physically can't be in her wedding.  I'm sure you would be there support her any way you could emotionally...and like everyone else already mentioned, you cannot plan your life around everyone else.  Good luck w/ your decision!
  • Options
    A good friend of mine was 8 mos pregnant and she flew across the country to be in my wedding, but I totally would have been fine if she cancelled at the last minute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"