March 2011 Moms

One more badge and a reminder

https://i48.tinypic.com/3150kt1.jpg

And a reminder that I have all the badges located in the blog in my siggy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: One more badge and a reminder

• Hey Becca, I was checking out the blog and I wondered if you could add me to the due date list?  According to all that I know so far, I am due March 4th.  I will find out for sure in a few weeks.  Thanks! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Done and done.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi Becca!  Would you please add me, as well?  I believe I am due March 7th... but should know more after my doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Thank you very much!

Shelly

• Got it.
  • imageBeccaboo0713:
    Got it.

Thank you!!

• hey i was thinking of fun things we can do to make each week go by faster.. on ttcal we did clicky poll wednesday, fur baby friday and nightly confessions...can you think of anything else fun we could all do as a group?
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • OOhooh, add me to the due date list!

March 6th! 

Thanks. 

oh, and I'm only able to post at night, and I'll be on vacation for the next 2 weeks, but I'll be back full of first appointment news *assuming status quo remains the same* immediately after we get back! 

Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • So cute...thx!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I Love this one!  It is so cute.  We definately have some talented March Mommies!
  • If I could be added to the due date list that would be great! :-)   March 15th
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"