Preemies

does anyone use a nap nanny

we bought one for DD who has reflux.. she is on breastmilk and similac RS as well as prevacid.. we have the angel care monitor for her crib but I doubt we can use it if she sleeps in the nap nanny :-( or can she? I have a feeling the nap nanny will absorb her movements and set the alarm off on the monitor.. am I better off just buying a wedge to elevate her mattress?
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: does anyone use a nap nanny

• We've used the Nap Nanny since DD was about 2 months old...and I LOVE it! She's now 5 months old and we're still using it! Just starting to transition to the co-sleeper, but don't plan to give up on it completely!
  • We bought a Nap Nanny shortly after DD came home (3 1/2 months actual, three weeks adjusted) and used it for about four months, until she was rolling over successfully.  We also have the AngelCare monitor but the majority of the time in the Nap Nanny, DD was still on her apnea monitor.  We didn't use the Angel Care until she moved to her crib (without the Nap Nanny).  We loved it.  LOVED it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Nap Nanny.  I can honestly say it's the most worthwhile thing that I have ever purchased for my daughter.  My daughter's reflux was horrible too and she would not sleep a win at night.  Now with the Nap Nanny she sleeps through the night- something I could have never even fathomed before the Nap Nanny and she is all around a happier baby because her reflux is improving and she is sleeping.  I wouldn't waste my time with a wedge if I were you because I've been there trying to save the money and wound up just getting aggravated and more concerned because DD would just roll off our fall off the bottom.  The Nap Nanny is similar but it has the sides and the bottom angled so that this is no longer a problem.  Good luck to you the Nap Nanny is AMAZING!
  • I have an Angel Care Monitor but no nap nanny yet. (I am going to order one though very soon). Right now, my DD sleeps in an Arm's Reach co-sleeper by my bedside and we have the head of the mattress elevated with the Angel Care monitor under it. I think my plan is, when my nap nanny arrives, that i'm going to still use the co-sleeper and monitor because the monitor gives me peace of mind and just use the nap nanny during the day for naps and lounging.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"