Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Can it be? I've got a stupid question.

Howdy doody ladies :)  long time no see!  I'm going to try to post more frequently, but dxmn being a mommy is time consuming! lol

I have one of those questions that I could probably search on here for, but I'm bumping while Nolan is taking a nap, and since he cat naps these days, I dunno when he's gonna wake up.  I had my Mirena installed about a month ago, and I haven't stopped bleeding since.  Some days it's really light, others it's like a period.  Is this a normal thing? How long is it gonna last?

If anyone wants to hear about Nolan I'll make a new post?   I don't really wanna give too much up about him, it appears I'm sorta infamous on the boards now.  Hope everyone is having a great day!  I'm gonna go run through posts now to catch up on everyone's LOs.

Re: Can it be? I've got a stupid question.

• Options
    Spooooky, I just asked about you the other day!  He's so stinkin cute.
  • Options

Welcome back!!

I want to hear how Nolan is doing, but you can PM if you prefer Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options

(   .   Y   .   )

Spotting is normal. I spotted for 18 days, but now that I think of it, it might have been longer than that. I know it was long enough to get diaper rash. Embarrassed

Hold tight, though, I haven't had a period since then (February). I've spotted slightly since then, but it's so light I haven't even needed a pad. 

• Options
    imageshortyred919:

(   .   Y   .   )

Spotting is normal. I spotted for 18 days, but now that I think of it, it might have been longer than that. I know it was long enough to get diaper rash. Embarrassed

Hold tight, though, I haven't had a period since then (February). I've spotted slightly since then, but it's so light I haven't even needed a pad. 

Thanks!  I'm just REAL tired of having to buy stock in tampons and liners...and it's showing no sign of letting up!  That no period thing sounds nice, though!  It also appears I need to update my badges lol.

MrsR, I'll probably do just that :)

• Options
    I'm still spotting from when I got mine at the beginning of May. :)  It has gotten lighter (some days it's barely there, but it's still there) but I am soooo sick of it.
  • Options
    I'm still spotting from when I got mine at the beginning of May. :(  It has gotten lighter (some days it's barely there, but it's still there) but I am soooo sick of it.
  • Options

I know you might not remember me, but I've missed you. (creepy much?)

I asked about you a while back as well. Nolan is just so darn cute!

Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    imageTXTwisterBabe:
    imageshortyred919:

(   .   Y   .   )

Thanks!  I'm just REAL tired of having to buy stock in tampons and liners...and it's showing no sign of letting up!  That no period thing sounds nice, though!  It also appears I need to update my badges lol.

MrsR, I'll probably do just that :)

I bled for just over a month when I had mine put in after Nate. And then nothing for almost two glorious years until I had it removed to get KU again. Woohoo!

Glad to see you're doing well. Smile

This is a test. This is only a test.
  • Options
    Also, I have Mirena too and I had spotting for about 10 days after. No af yet but I bf though so that may be why. 1ht
    Effing crazy people.
  • Options
    No help from me but it's great to see you bumpin again!!
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    TX I have been bleeding for a month!!!!yes a month. I got it put in June 1st. I am soooo sick of it. I ran out of panty liners a few days after I had it put in and thought I was ok to not buy more....stupid bleeding/spotting never stopped and so I had to go buy more and now I am getting low again! I called my MW and they were so not concerned at all about it. In fact on Mirena's website it says bleeding can occur for up to 3 months! Oh please be not me that has to deal with this
  • Options
    Got it at my 6 week appt, and yes, I still have off and on spotting.  Just enough to drive me crazy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"