Northern California Babies

((Girlstylist))

Would you think it was really weird if one of your clients friended you on FB? I have had the same person for a couple of years, we have all these heart to heart talks and I really would like to be friends out side of the hair place every two months. Not like stalker-ish, i have a lot of friends already that I never get to see, but she is a cool woman. 

Anyway, I have been debating, because even though FB is public I don't want to intrude on her private life.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ((Girlstylist))

• Hey !! Well my initial thought is if you arent sure and your being cautious about it then maybe just mention it at your next hair appt.I've had lots of clients randomly ask me if I'm on facebook and then one of us invites the other and were fb friends !

I'm sure if you mention it to her, then its super casual. I'm fb friends with alot of my clients and have formed great friendships with alot of my clients.

So not abnormal at all that you would want to be friends with her

• Oh that is a relief to hear. I was thinking of it like "well I would not really want all my patients FB friending me", but it's sort of a different type of relationship, I don't talk to my patients about our crazy parents and home decorating, and books to read, etc etc. 

Thanks for the advice. I am actually pretty sure she would not mind at all, but I am the type that would hate to be presumptuous.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"