Washington Babies

AW: My babies are coming home!

FRIDAY!  Kaitlyn and Khloe will be joining Ryan and busting out of here!  We had a really nice experience here, but after a week of hospital bed rest and 5 1/2 weeks of NICU time, its time to GO!  I have become a friend to most of the nurses in the NICU and they are sad to see us go but a few plan to stay in touch with us after we leave. 

Exciting!  And scary!

Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image

Re: AW: My babies are coming home!

• Oh Amy, that is just so exciting!!!!  Congratulations!  now you can really start your lives together as a little ... errr... big family!  YAY!!  :D
  • Yay for babies coming home!  How are you doing with Ryan?

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• Loading the player...
  • Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!  You get to celebrate 4th of July Freedom x 3!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just in time for the 4th of July! Have a great homecoming!
  • that is BEYOND EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm THRILLED FOR YOU!!!!!!

• That is wonderful news!! I bet Friday can't come any faster for you!
    TTC #1 Sept 2008
    M/C 9/21/09 | M/C 12/24/09 | BFP 1/23/10
    Madeline Rey DOB 9/30/10
    TTC # 2 Jan 2013
    BFP 3/12/13 | EDD 11/18/13
    It's a GIRL! Lydia Marie!
    Pregnancy TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats that is great news.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • thats so awesome!!!!!!
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Whooo hoooo Amy!!  That is super duper exciting!!!  Now you will have your little family all home in your nest!  Congrats mama!
  • That is such terrific news!!! I'm so excited for your family to be all together!
    photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagecinema_goddess:
    Yay for babies coming home!  How are you doing with Ryan?
    Good!  He's getting me used to waking up at night for feedings :)  He is such a sweet boy.  Meg thinks we have a family of 4 now.  She can't comprehend that the girls are apart of it yet.  I'm saving preemie girls clothes for you.  I don't have too many (enough for twins for sure), but your girls may not need them anyway.  :)
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
  • How exciting!!!  So I guess this means after friday we probably wont be seeing you again for a while =P    Enjoy your big little family all in one place!!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Dana86Dana86 member
    That is awesome news! Congrats!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • That's great news!  Congrats!
  • image~Lynchie~:

How exciting!!!  So I guess this means after friday we probably wont be seeing you again for a while =P    Enjoy your big little family all in one place!!

LOL, well I hope not!  I guess I've been neglecting the Bump though since I post of FB and most of you are my friends there :)  Ryan loves his binky clip so much he puked on it today!  :D

• So happy for you!!  That is such great news! 
  • Wow has it been that long??? You re a superhero!! I'm so glad to hear this great news!!!
  • That is fantastic! Congrats to the whole family! Can not wait to see them.
  • This is such good news!! Glad you will have the family all under one roof :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • How exciting!! Congrats :)
  • Congrats, Amy and family!  So excited for you guys to really start your journey together as a family of SIX! :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yippie! That's great news.
  • That is awesome news!!  Sounds like you better rest up mama!!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • So exciting!  Congratulations!!!
  • How exciting Amy!!! Congratulations!!
  • That is wonderful news Amy!  I'm sure you, Chuck, Megan and Ryan can't wait to have your girls at home and be all together!  Please keep us posted on how things go settling them in at home. :)

image Visit The Nest!

• Woo Hoo, that is the best thing I have read here all day! 
  • Yahoooooooooo!

Seriously Amy, fb message me if you need anything.  I'm close by, home most days, and I would love to come cuddle your babies, or even just vacuum and pick up or play with Meg [if she's okay with new people!].   Katie does pretty well in her carrier, so if you don't mind other babies around your little ones, I'd love to come help out with anything you need.

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats!  You are going to be one busy lady.

Jen - Mom to Jillian (10/2008) and Hayden (4/2010)

My Blog

• Woo Hoo!

I'm going to make an AWESOME big brother.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Amy, I'm so incredibly happy that the girls get to go home and you'll have your whole family together!!  Really wonderful news!
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Yay!!! Congratulations!! Boy I bet life is about to change even MORE once the girls come home!
  • Yes

Fantastic news!!!

• imagekaskade:

Yahoooooooooo!

Seriously Amy, fb message me if you need anything.  I'm close by, home most days, and I would love to come cuddle your babies, or even just vacuum and pick up or play with Meg [if she's okay with new people!].   Katie does pretty well in her carrier, so if you don't mind other babies around your little ones, I'd love to come help out with anything you need.

Aw thanks!  And I'll absolutely keep you in mind!  And I'm totally okay with other babies.  Caldwell's little guy has already met Ryan, although they didn't exactly touch each other or anything.  A baby play date! :)

• This is fantastic!  So happy for all of you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That is wonderful news!!  Congrats mama!  I'm sure it will feel AMAZING to have all your babies home with you!
  • Woohoo for the good news!  I am totally humming the Brady Bunch in my head right now...
  • Woo-hoo for busting out of baby jail, girls!  So glad your whole family will be able to be all together in your house!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Now that is one BABY STORY I would be glued to the TV for. Good luck Mama!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"