March 2011 Moms

Hump day Bump day (PIP)

Lets see those before pictures ladies!
Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.

Re: Hump day Bump day (PIP)

Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • I didn't have a chance to take one...maybe tonight! Next week for sure!

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I'll have to take mine tonight :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fun!

Here is mine. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took mine last night, can't wait till we actually get to see some real bumps :)

• imageejlynch:

I took mine last night, can't wait till we actually get to see some real bumps :)

i dont know if its just me but i cant see you picture

• Awesome girls! I posted these in our March Blog, I hope you don't mind.
  • I didn't realize we had a blog:)

This is great!  Can you add me-Due date March 5th!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"