Austin Babies
Options

Low ceilings = FAIL

Ugh. My poor boy :( First shots today and now this.

DH does bath/bedtime routine with Will. I give him hugs and kisses and read him a story, but it's pretty much DH's deal. He loves it. Those of you who haven't met my DH, he's 6'7"...and we have pretty low ceilings in Will's room. And a fan.

DH was playing with him on the changing table and lifted him up to blow a raspberry on his belly. Will's head got attacked by the fan going full blast in his room Crying He's got two nice cuts and goose eggs right in his hairline...poor boy! He seems okay - once he calmed down from the whole ordeal he walked around, threw the ball for the dogs, and sat on my lap to read a story. I feel so so bad for him though! And poor DH - he feels awful.

So I guess this is a PSA. If you have low ceilings, a fan, and a tall DH, make sure they're super careful around the fans!

Re: Low ceilings = FAIL

• Options
    OUCH!  Poor fella.  Hope that knot on his noggin goes down quickly!
  • Options
    poor guy!!!  OUCH!!!  and i'm sure your dh feels terrible, but goodness it could happen to anyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww poor Will! Glad he wasn't too traumatized by it. We definitely don't have to worry about that with my DH's height. :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    ouch,  poor guy!  Glad he doesn't seem to feel to bad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Poor Will! Glad he is doing ok!
  • Options
    Awww, poor Will. And poor G, I now that he feels bad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh no! Poor kiddo! I feel bad for your DH too - it's pure luck that hasn't happened to us. Mine has come a little too close to our fan a couple of times and I have to remind him to watch out. Tell your DH not to beat himself up too much - these things are character building :)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

OUCH!! Poor Will!!

I'm sure your DH feels HORRIBLE about it. Mine has done that with a chandelier before but it was his own head that was injured. He missed hitting K2s by just a centimeter! I was freaking!

Glad to hear he took it so well and recovered so quickly!

• Options

imageRach03k:
    Oh no! Poor kiddo! I feel bad for your DH too - it's pure luck that hasn't happened to us. Mine has come a little too close to our fan a couple of times and I have to remind him to watch out. Tell your DH not to beat himself up too much - these things are character building :)

This, exactly. 

Jon isn't tall, but he has definitely come super close to the fans upstairs when he's not paying attn. 

I hope Will wakes up happy. Just think of what a great story this will make for him when he's older :)

• Options
    Oh no Libby!  I hope Mr. Will feels better soon.  Miss you guys.
  • Options
    Will's feeling great this morning. He's not acting like his head hurts at all, thank goodness! DH still feels awful though. I told him not to beat himself up about it, but he feels reeeeaaallly bad!
  • Options
    Yikes!  I'm so glad Will is doing ok today!  And I feel so so bad for your DH.  He must feel awful - but he needs to just let it go.  Things happen!
    image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"