January 2011 Moms

saying my good bye

i'm a december mommy now. i'm really 15 weeks tomorrow. it's a boy. but i'll get better confirmation at 25 weeks. i'll still visit my january mamis!

Re: saying my good bye

• That is so wonderful. I almost though this was another sad m/c post. But nope just a mommy due sooner.Big Smile Congrats on finding out the gender as well I have 2 boys and they are awesome.
  • imagebeautifulsin90:
    That is so wonderful. I almost though this was another sad m/c post. But nope just a mommy due sooner.Big Smile Congrats on finding out the gender as well I have 2 boys and they are awesome.

awe! Smile thank you

• Loading the player...
  • A boy, congrats!!  As a mother of two boys myself I have to tell you... it's so stinking fun to have little boys.  :D
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Have fun on December moms!  GL!
    image  image
    Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3
  • Always good to be ahead.  Enjoy your Christmas miracle!
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Awww, congrats on the boy and a December baby! Enjoy.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Glad this is good news!  Have fun on the December board and let us know if they confirm boy!
  • imagebeautifulsin90:
    That is so wonderful. I almost though this was another sad m/c post.

This exactly! My heart jumped when I saw the title. lol But congrats! A Christmas baby! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"