Pregnant after a Loss

So we know who are all the addicts on here:

Re: So we know who are all the addicts on here:

• I'm on bedrest and I am not even cool.  MAN! 

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Embarrassed

So, wait, does this mean I started 61 posts in the last week?  I know I posted more than 61 replies, so it must be.  Holy cow.  I'm officially a PW, only to be beat by ErinRN.

Erin - it's on!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageE&RMommy:

I'm on bedrest and I am not even cool.  MAN! 

get with it womans.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • I am not surprised! Stick out tongue Your AE should be "ChattyCathy"
  • imageOCIrishBruin:

Embarrassed

So, wait, does this mean I started 61 posts in the last week?  I know I posted more than 61 replies, so it must be.  Holy cow.  I'm officially a PW, only to be beat by ErinRN.

Erin - it's on!

back in my Married Life days (a nest board) I had HUNDREDS of posts. HUNDREDS. omg it was embarrassing.  but I worked for myself and was always on line at work.

• imageShellShockedMama:
    imageOCIrishBruin:

Embarrassed

Erin - it's on!

back in my Married Life days (a nest board) I had HUNDREDS of posts. HUNDREDS. omg it was embarrassing.  but I worked for myself and was always on line at work.

Well, clearly, you are my role model.

• they teased me mercilessly!
  • Jeez, I swear I work!!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageShellShockedMama:
    imageOCIrishBruin:

Embarrassed

Erin - it's on!

In my knot days, when they first introduced nesticles, I was a top 5 poster. Embarrassed In my defense, I was in school at the time and law school is rather boring. 

BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• Oh jesus, I am a PW!  I am confused, though, because there is no way I've started that many posts, but I've replied to way more.

• I should strive to be on that list.  Stick out tongue
  • There is a reason DH suggested I change my name to Addicted2thenot back in the planning wedding days :0) yaay I acomplished something this week
    Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • I think I see my name on there!  And I wasn't even on much yesterday. Surprise

I used to be on that list for the Pets board. I was number one for a while. I had a very boring job.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• You guys are awesome! I always feel like I don't have anything meaningful to contribute so I'm just a very active lurker these days. Looks like I need to get with it :)
    BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"