December 2010 Moms
Options

LO's going home outfit (PiP)

I haven't bought it for her yet, but this is the one I'm seriously considering. Plus it's got long sleeves for the cold weather! Isn't it too cute?? I'm know I'm being a PW/AW right now! Sorry. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: LO's going home outfit (PiP)

• Options
    So cute!!!  I wanna know what I'm having so I can pick out cute outfits.Crying
  • Options
    Adorable :) This is why I'm excited to find out- so I can pick out cute little outfits :-P
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love it!!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That is so cute!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Dana86Dana86 member
    Thats very cute! I wish I knew what I was having because I was killing time at Carters today (there having a huge sale by the way) and they had so many cute things but it was all boy or girl no real neutral stuff.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket Even babies love the hounds
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies! I'm trying to hold off on buying stuff for now (waiting for showers and all), but it's too hard not to look!! :)
  • Options
    You are lucky...I just came back from the mall and they have so many sales..It's killing me I wish I knew what I was having so I can go shopping.. Have fun this weekend...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageLuckyladyJ:
    You are lucky...I just came back from the mall and they have so many sales..It's killing me I wish I knew what I was having so I can go shopping.. Have fun this weekend...

Thanks!! It's so hard to resist all the cute girly stuff.  

• Options
    That is so cute! This just got me thinking about going home outfits and I started searching both boys and girls and I got all teary thinking about it. Embarrassed Every time we're given clothing or toys or anything for the baby I picture him/her using it and get all emotional.
  • Options
    That's so adorable!  My DD had a little outfit like that when she was a newborn. I used to love dressing her in it because it looked so sweet on her. 
  • Options
    So cute... Love it
  • Options
    Super cute!
  • Options
    kat81kat81 member
    Very cute and tasteful.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

imageStephanie S:
    So cute!!!  I wanna know what I'm having so I can pick out cute outfits.Crying

Exactly!

• Options
    THat outfit is very cute !! I bought a boy and girl outfit since it will be a surprise. I have them both hanging in the baby's to be room now.
  • Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE THE OUTFIT!! SO FREAKING CUTE!!!
  • Options
    Very cute!
  • Options
    I saw this on your FB and loved it!
    i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)

Cooper+Evie=Soulmates

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    Such a cute ensemble!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"