Nurseries and Baby Gear

Last day for semi annual sale- ends tonight

Check out these great deals from diapers.com https://www.diapers.com/semiannualsale.aspx (semi annual sale ends tonight).   

Dont forget that 1st time customers also receive an additional 10% off plus use code: ABABY09 for an ADDITIONAL $10 off with the purchase of ANY diapers or wipes (which are also on sale) and for a limited time receive an additional $5 credited to your account for future use.

PLUS Free shipping on orders over $49 and No tax if you reside outside of NJ (which saves you a bundle right there). 

They even Price Match (must call them at 1800diapers to do this).

Re: Last day for semi annual sale- ends tonight

• Vendor.  Vendor.  Vendor. Vendor.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I don't think she's a vendor, I just think she wants the diapers.com referral bonus.  And she wants huggies points.  And she wants gilt referrals. Really, all of her posts are thinly veiled attempts to make $$. 

The worst part--her cut and paste diapers.com post is WRONG.  Tax is charged for many states, not just NJ. Since they charge tax for Nevada residents, it's generally cheaper for me to buy elsewhere, like albeebaby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagem+j:

I don't think she's a vendor, I just think she wants the diapers.com referral bonus.  And she wants huggies points.  And she wants gilt referrals. Really, all of her posts are thinly veiled attempts to make $$. 

The worst part--her cut and paste diapers.com post is WRONG.  Tax is charged for many states, not just NJ. Since they charge tax for Nevada residents, it's generally cheaper for me to buy elsewhere, like albeebaby.

No, I am not a vendor and I was under the impression that they there is no tax only in NJ as I was told when I called in to place an order that since I live outside of NJ (in Texas) I will not be charged tax.  Sorry about that I didn't realize. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"