Stay at Home Moms
Options

Has Anyone Used E-Mealz?

What did you think?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Has Anyone Used E-Mealz?

• Options
    I used it a few years ago and really enjoyed it. My DH is rather picky though so alot of the meal ideas i never used. I was doing WW at the time and did the WW eating for 2 plan. All in all, i would do it again.
  • Options
    I have been a member for about a month now. It is ok, but it just seems like every week with a chicken dish, pasta dish, Mexican dish, salad, beef dish. Some are rather generic. I have tried the family any plan and the low fat plan.Take a look at their sample meals to see what you think. I have all of my menus saved if you want me to email them. Just PM me.
    Owen - January 2009 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Owen is a big brother!!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been using E-mealz for about 6 or 7 weeks.  I LOVE it!!  We save so much money, and we love the meals.  It's really nice to have all the supplies on hand and know what to cook, before the week even starts.  I highly recommend it!  We are currently on the Any Store for 2 plan.  It is enough for both of us for dinner, and a lunch for my hubby the next day.
  • Options
    A friend of mine started using it recently b/c her husband lost his job and she needed help staying on budget for groceries and meals.  She forwarded the link on to me and I checked it out.  Honestly, I spend less then that each week on groceries and the meals I fix have a greater variety so I don't think it's for me. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"