Eco-Friendly Family

s/o of sunscreen---insect repellent

I wanted to get the CA baby citronella lotion for Addy but couldn't find it anywhere out (I need it for this weekend as we are going up to our camp)... I got this stuff at BRU as a "next best thing" that I could find which was J/A/S/O/N "quit bugging me".

here are the ingredients... thoughts? 

Active Ingredients: Soybean Oil ((2%)), Geranium ((2%))

Inactive Ingredients: Water Purified, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: s/o of sunscreen---insect repellent

• Sounds okay to me, but I'm not as much an expert on this stuff as most of these women.  But I'm pretty sure even the ingredients on the end that sound a little odd are food ingredients.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We use that stuff. It works really well. If you are going to be out for more than a couple of hours, you will want to reapply, though. 

Sodium bicarbonate is baking soda, and the last two are food safe preservatives. I am guessing you know what the rest are?

• Loading the player...
  • imageandrealynn0707:

We use that stuff. It works really well. If you are going to be out for more than a couple of hours, you will want to reapply, though. 

Sodium bicarbonate is baking soda, and the last two are food safe preservatives. I am guessing you know what the rest are?

baking soda! ahhh gotcha! Thanks! yes I know the rest. ;) 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• We got our CA baby spray and lotion at drugstore.com.  When we ran out we tried the JASON stuff and it worked very well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"