January 2011 Moms
Options

Thanks

I just wanted to say thank you to each and every one of the 78 women who said a prayer for us and our baby in the last few days.

I haven't been able to bear looking at this board today because I don't think I'll have a January baby. I'll keep lurking though, I promise.

Really, thank you. The Bump has been invaluable in the last day.

Re: Thanks

• Options
    {{hugs}} sweetie
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thought about you a lot yesterday and last night! your family is in my prayers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.  Take care of yourself.  {{hugs}}
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Options
    Your still in my thoughts and prayers. HUGS 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You remain in my T&P as well ...
  • Options
    Big hugs.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I missed your original post, but I just wanted to say I am so, so sorry and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    BFP 1/8/10, missed mc 2/15/10, baby @8w3d. Natural mc 2/23/10 Goodbye our sweet little peanut. We love you so. Every lament is a love song...
    Harper Oksana, born on her due date, January 20, 2011, and the love of my life
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"