Parenting after a Loss

Yes, MIL, I am psychic and I never told you

Talked to MIL this morning.  They all want to come visit us in the U.S. when the baby is born.  She was talking about how different members of the family want to come at different times - some are able to come in mid-October, others in late-October.  The baby is due October 15.  So she's like, "Do you have any more information about when the baby is going to come?"

Yes, I have consulted my crystal orb and the baby is going to arrive on October 12 at 2:15 a.m.  I was holding out on you.

Hmm 

Re: Yes, MIL, I am psychic and I never told you

• Can you please look in your crystal ball and let me know what my future holds lol
  • you know, the same thing happened with us--family members making travel arrangements for an 8/18 due date.  When DD was delivered almost 3 months premature, well, i guess that will teach you to buy plane tickets when someone is barely 1/2 way through a pregnancy.  Same thing happened with her discharge from the NICU--everyone was thinking around 37 weeks or so & guess what?  she didn't come home until almost 2 weeks after her due date so again--oh well for them!  sometimes maybe people should let a pregnant mom enjoy her newborn for more than 5 seconds before coming for a visit, in my opinion.  i did not want anyone near my tiny tiny baby for months after she came home.  good luck!  they sound like smotherers!
  • Loading the player...
  • LMAO @ crystal orb!!! Some people just don't think...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • First, your MIL sounds like a real nut job.

Secondly, could you please tell me if I will win the lottery ever?

Thanks! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Got to love comments like that! I think I would have laughed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"