Infertility

Need company/entertainment tonight ladies...

Working overnight...in all places L & D...and it figures things are happening up here tonight. I just keep telling myself it's easy $$ and with the new job that I start on Monday all my L & D $$ is "play/save" $$...

I actually don't mind this but it makes me wonder just how much my heart can take.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Need company/entertainment tonight ladies...

• L&D ugh..... I love my job in the NICU but some days I want to cry all day.

My beta is scheduled for 7/7 I work that day in the NICU. That could possibly be a very bad day Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageBMWwife:

L&D ugh..... I love my job in the NICU but some days I want to cry all day.

My beta is scheduled for 7/7 I work that day in the NICU. That could possibly be a very bad day Tongue Tied

YIKES! I don't envy you...and I won't complain about tonight then, cuz I wouldn't want to be in your shoes at all.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in the NICU 2 days a week. I generally love it. Whenever I get a chance to hold the little withdraw babies I do. I hug them, snuggle them and tell them their mommies dont deserve them Embarrassed Then I talk to my ovaries and tell them to get their act together. I know the girls I work with think I am crazy, but they are supper supportive. Mothers day was tough down here, but even on a bad day I much rather be taking care of the babies then adults LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"