TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

I knew I would regret not temping

The plan for this break cycle was just to stick to OPK's so now it's CD17 and it doesn't appear that I have O'd yet.  My usual before loss was CD18-20 so I'm definitely not out yet, but I don't know what my new normal is without meds and with acupuncture.  I still have lots of cheapies left so hopefully something happens in the next few days.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I knew I would regret not temping

• I hope it happens for you soon.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Do NOT STRESS!!!  That was the plan. Smile

I see stress in this post.  Do not worry, you will O.  Your body is taking it's time like nature intended.  Remember the meds speed everything up.

Patience, Grasshopper.

• Loading the player...
  • usually around the time i start questioning everything is when i notice things start to change, like CM, O cramps and then eventually a +opk.  so hopefully it's coming soon. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 8.15.07 NATHAN 6.13.09 - 6.14.09 WYATT born 32w3d Gone too soon, RIP. 4.21.10 BFP - missed m/c - D&C on 5.27.10. 1.31.11 BFP - 1st cycle IUI + Follistim + Trigger (2 mature follies)Beta 1 @ 13dpiui: 199 Beta 2 @ 15dpiui: 527 10.7.11 ELIANA(Ellie)ROSE (39w3d)Team Green turned Team Pink - VBAC & ALL NATURAL 6lbs 11oz 19 &1/2in
  • I'm sure it will come soon.

I always temp until I confirm O, but this time I temped all the way through. Ughh not doing this again. Too much stress. Sometimes I'm literally in a hurry to go to bed so I can wake up and temp and then I have to worry about next days temp.

• imagemomagain2009:

Do NOT STRESS!!!  That was the plan. Smile

I see stress in this post.  Do not worry, you will O.  Your body is taking it's time like nature intended.  Remember the meds speed everything up.

Patience, Grasshopper.

This is all your fault!!!!  Big Smile  Actually I think I'm doing pretty well about not stressing.  I'm off to my lunch interview now so hopefully in a few hours my stress will be completely gone when I have a new job offer!  I'll text you when I'm done.

• ::sprinkles lots of O dust on rjl::
  • Good luck with the interview, Robin. I foresee new job, new baby, new everything coming up :) (Well, not new husband. You can keep the old one)
    BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• I hope your interview went well! Since you have to conceive in July you will O any day now;)
  • Sending O dust your way. Hope the interview went well.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• I've been thinking so much about you.  It's so hard to break habit when you temp all the time and then change things.  I hope that you O soon and don't have to worry about it anymore!
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"