3rd Trimester

Low pelvic pain...ouch!

This just started this week....I will be 32 weeks Friday and all of the sudden I've been hit with severe low pelvic pain. It hurts when I walk, when I sit, and when I lay down which is the time it hurts the worst. I lay on my left side but it hurts to put my legs together almost. I've discussed this with my doctor...she really didn't see any concern with it but I'm in serious pain. I have a pretty good tolerance for pain, but this pain is different. Anyone else having this kind of pain?

Re: Low pelvic pain...ouch!

• yup. joys of pregnancy... and it just gets worse as LO gets bigger. sorry sweetie. hang in there. maybe some tylenol to ease it a little... heating pad, or ice might help too. and a pillow in between your legs is a must... for me at least! (to sleep) GLGL
    Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually take LONG baths, DH has even come in at 3am to find me dozing off because the only time I seem to forget about the pain is when I am in water. I had it with dd but this time seems to be 10 times worse. I go to the dr tomorrow so I will be talking to him about this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"