Parenting
Options

Warning- sad post! LIP

I cannot get the families of these officers out of my mind. Two officers were killed just 15 minutes from here. The gunman is still missing. I hope they find him and well...

https://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/hillsborough/brantley-released-search-continues-for-morris-063010

Re: Warning- sad post! LIP

• Options
    It's tragic. One of the men had four children and the others wife was nine months pregnant. I can't imagine the heartache they must be going through. All because some stupid punk kid who was and never will go anywhere in his life.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I heard about it.  A friend of mine was a cop and he stopped a guy for loud music and within 2 minutes of the stop, the guy shot him in the head and then put the gun to his head and shot him 3!! more times when he was on the ground!!

He was married (to a cop) and they had a 3 month old baby!!  He was 33.

Oh and they found the guy at his family's house desparately trying to take my friend's hand cuff off (he got it on one hand).  With blood all over him.

This was 2 years ago, the trial just ended about 2 weeks ago and the guy got the death penalty.  With to me, is too humane for what he did.  People are sick

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"