TTC After a Loss
Options

DH really thinks I care

I just nod and agree. He is updating me on all the important tech updates I don't care anything about. I must be doing a good job, because, I'm going on an hour of this.Confused

Re: DH really thinks I care

• Options
    DH does the same to me about the Yankees Wink
    BFP 11/09...M/C 1/27/10...TTCAL 3/2010...IUI #1 9/2010 = BFN IUI #2 10/29/2010 = TWINS! EDD 7/25/2010 C-SECTION 7/7/11 at 37.5wks due to severe pre-eclampsia. Liliana born 6lb7oz and Anthony born 5lb4oz Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We do the same thing.  Except I think he actually listens when I update him on my boring work stuff.  I totally zone out when he talks about his.  I like to attribute that to my entertaining delivery.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My DH does the same thing about his work.  He is a Mechanical Engineer...I have NO idea what he's talking about..its all over my head. but I smile and nod.  =]

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    hahaha, My DH does this to me about hunting, guns, and Construction!!! But I know he is totally doing it back to me when I go off about the baby stuff half of the time!!!
    BFP#1 1/4/10, Blighted ovum, natural miscarriage 1/29/10 BFP#2 11/21/10, Miscarriage 12/26/10 BFP#3 7/18/11, Stick baby Stick!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It's good to know I'm not the only 1 that does this...lol
    Three angel babies...I think it's time for a change
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"